21. October 2022
Hole in The Air challenges are designed to discover different ways beyond our well-known and comfortable routine. Every member of the group has the right to suggest a challenge.
1. Chocolate Challenge: create something using chocolate.
2. Illustration Challenge: create an illustration for Clifftons poem.
3. Ambidexterity Challenge: Draw a self portrait while brushing your teeth.
4. Sign-Seeing Challenge: make a short video of a walk in your neighborhood, looking for a sign (omen).
Was that a bird? - by Alexis
Radio Chocolate - by Saundra
Almost the same walk at night - by Andrea
5. Bob Dylan-Lyrics Challenge: Create something inspired by Dylan’s Lyrics (only the Song-Titles can be posted instead of the lines of the text, cause of copy-right-issues).
6. Exquisite Corpse Challenge: Create an Exquisite Corpse.
7. Things that keep you from… Challenge: Show us things that keep you from painting/making art.